Breckenridge Ski Hill
- 1 Br + Loft, sleeps 8
- Wood Fireplace / Wood supplied
- Hot tub just out the front door
- Free high speed internet access
- Wall to wall downtown and mountain views
- Steps from Four O’Clock run
- Steps to the High Speed Gondola
- Steps to the restaurants, activities and nightlife
- Steps to Bus stop
Ski Hill Condos. The Best place to stay in Breckenridge!
|Season||Dates||Minimum Stay||Nightly||Weekly||Equivalent price per night||Monthly||Equivalent price per night|
|Spring-Off Season||5/1 to 5/31||2||$75||$500||$71.43||$1,500||$50.00|
|Early Summer||6/1 to 6/30||3||$100||$600||$85.71||$1,800||$60.00|
|Summer||7/1 to 8/14||3||$110||$650||$92.86||$2,000||$66.67|
|USA Pro Challenge||8/15 to 8/31||4||$125||$700||$100.00|
|Fall||9/1 to 1/31||3||$100||$600||$85.71||$1,800||$60.00|
|Early Ski||11/1 to 11/30||2||$175||$1,100||$157.14||$3,800||$126.67|
|Pre Holiday||12/1 to 12/17||3||$200||$1,200||$171.43|
|Christmas||12/18 to 12/26||4||$245||$1,575||$225.00|
|Holiday||12/27 to 1/4||4||$295||$1,795||$256.43|
|Winter Break||1/5 to 1/16||3||$225||$1,400||$200.00||$5,000||$166.67|
|MLK||1/17 to 1/21||3||$295||$250/nt for 5 nights|
|Winter||1/22 to 2/12||3||$240||$1,400||$200.00|
|Prez Weekend||2/13 to 2/17||3||$245||$1,600||$228.57||$5,800||$193.33|
|Winter Ski||2/18 to 3/2||3||$240||$1,400||$200.00|
|Powder Days||3/3 to 4/4||3||$245||$1,600||$228.57||$5,800||$193.33|
|Bonus Ski||4/5 to 4/17||3||$200||$1,200||$171.43||$3,800||$126.67|
|Late Ski||4/18 to 4/30||3||$160||$1,000||$142.86|
|Cleaning fee includes all linens & towels|
|Tax (Local & State)||11.675%|
|No tax on stays longer than 30 days|
Call or email for weekly and Holiday Rates or for stays longer than 4 days
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
“The Mountains are calling and I must go”
Street view of Ski Hill Condos, Breckenridge, CO
Storm clouds on the horizon. Winter is here!
Ski Hill Condominiums is with out a doubt the best all around place to stay in Breckenridge. There are many choices on places to stay and all have something to offer, but 42 Ski Hill Condominiums is the best all around place to stay in Breckenridge.
What makes our location so Special? Why stay here and not there?
- Proximity to the high speed Gondola with direct access to the heart of the mountain resort, Peak 8. What does this mean? It means that you don’t have to wait to take a bus to get to the slopes. The free bus system is great, but it is “the bus”. It means you can be skiing without having to pay for parking if you drive.
- Proximity to Town’s center, après ski activities, shopping and dining. What does this mean? You and your family can enjoy the activities that are so special in Breckenridge. You can take in a movie, go to the shops and grab a crepe and not even think twice about where you left your car! You don’t need one!!
- Proximity to groceries. What does this mean? It means everything to a family or group that doesn’t want to eat out 3 times a day. City Market is not a 7-11 type of resort town store. It is a real supermarket. It has everything and the prices we have found are as good as the places we shop back home. We know that it is a lot of money to go skiing especially with kids. It is great to get in City Market and get out with everything you need to minimize your time away from the family.
What makes our home so special? Why should you stay here and not there?
- Have I mentioned the location? We have stayed at most every place in Breckenridge. Ski Hill is in the center of everything. It’s close to everything, but it’s not next to one thing. That is an important difference.
- The panoramic mountain views. Who wants to come to Colorado and not have mountain views? The special design of our home gives you wall-to-wall windows that make it easy to get lost in those panoramic views. We have the beachfront in the mountains!
- Decorations and furnishings like home. We have updated furniture, contemporary art, new beds and linens, new kitchen cabinets and counter tops. The kitchen and dining area have an artistic touch created by a local artist with bright colors and a soothing feel. My favorite are the his and hers recliners! From the moment you walk into our home, you immediately feel the connections with the mountains, the Aspen trees, the fireplace; it feels like home!
- The Spiral staircase leads you up to the second floor and the spectacular views of downtown Breckenridge continue.
- The Hot Tub is just downstairs from our place. It is the favorite part of our Après Ski and workouts. The pool is comfortably heated and open during the summer months.
- As you enter the master bedroom you see the most comfortable king size bed and notice the oversized sliding glass door leading out to your private balcony. The views are breathtaking! This is why our home is special.
- Underground parking, elevator, washer and dryer. It is so nice to park in a covered lot. Ask anyone that has dug an SUV out of a foot of snow! The reliable elevator takes your luggage to just around our front door. If you have the need to do laundry or dry some clothes, the washer and dryer is just across the hall. Close enough to be just steps away and far enough not to have to hear the washroom noise!
Once you arrive, no need to drive!
That’s our motto and we are sticking with it!
Perfecting the art of being a Ski Bum!